We have the following positions:-
Business Development Manager
Location: Vijayawada, India
We are looking for dynamic,self motivated business development executive who will be responsible
for software selling (international).
- 5-10 years of experience in IT Sales (Software), ERP sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Command over international client handling.
- IT background will be preferred.
- MBA marketing would be plus.
- Excellent communication
Team Lead Open Source Technologies
We are looking for someone who can lead our technical team as well as interact with customers to deliver projects.
- A degree in IT field (BE/BTech/MCA/MSc).
- Not more than 5 years of overall IT experience.
- Experience with Mysql/Postgres/Oracle databases.
- Should be comfortable working on Linux platform.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, software design and programming skills.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
- An MBA will be a plus.
Odoo/ OpenERP/ Python Software Engineer / Lead
- 0-5 year experience in software development.
- Experience with Odoo OpenERP is great.
- Comfortable with Postgresql database.
- Should be comfortable working on Linux (Ubuntu) platform.
- Local Candidates are preferred.
ERP- Project Manager
Experiance: 5-8 years Educational Backgrounds: MBA-IT / Systems / Finance Graduation- Any
Looking for Freelancer who want to work Part time and from Home. Excellent Opportunity to earn extra Income. Interested candidates must have their Laptop and Internet Facility and Cell. Looking for candidates across the country. Interested Candidates please drop their Contact no, will close this position within next week
- Well versed in System Analysis (Technical/Functional), Design, Integration,Development Customization, Implementation, Support and Quality Assurance (Technical/Functional).
- Acknowledged for well-defined understanding of the business-technology interface and capacity to identify and align clients’ emerging technology needs with products and services.
- Extensive experience in requirement gathering, analysis, system design & end user training and support.
- Proficient in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements,custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Understanding of ERP, CRM and HRM domains
- Good Technical knowledge in open source technologies such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Linux will be a plus
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis, Manages project budget
- Client Management
- Manages day-to-day client interaction – Sets and manages client expectations
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively